YOUR ENTRY IN THIS GIVEAWAY SUPPORTS THE PINK FUND!
FIND OUT HOW AND ENTER TODAY!
This month we are hosting a giveaway for a special cause. If you aren’t familiar with The Pink Fund, their organization was formed to help breast cancer patients focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace. The Pink Fund provides short term financial aid for a brief period of treatment and recovery.
So a very special team of authors has come together to help YOU donate to the cause…but wait! It doesn’t cost you anything to donate! We donate for you! In fact, not only do we donate on your behalf, you ALSO get a chance to win a free kindle or $100 Paypal cash. All you have to do to show you care about this cause–all you have to do to spread awareness about Breast Cancer and The Pink Fund–is ENTER TO WIN A FREE KINDLE OR $100!
But wait? How can that be? How are we doing this? WHY are we doing this? Very simply, the authors who sponsored this giveaway have all pitched to cover the cost of donations and prize in exchange for you helping us to spread the word! We’ve actually set it up so that we will donate in MULTIPLE ways. See below for details.
At no cost to you, enter the giveaway. Here is the donation scale.
0-999 entrants = $50 donation
1000-4999 entrants = $100 donation
5000-9999 entrants = $200 donation
10,000 or more entrants = $300 donation
But wait! There’s more! If you see a book here you like and decide to grab a copy, we’ve put tracking links on all the books, and we’re going to pitch in MORE money toward our donation for books bought.
This is completely optional We’re donating $10 for every 100 books bought, up to a $200 donation.
So take a look at the books provided by our Participating Authors, then scroll on down to the giveaway and enter to win! The more entrants, the more we can donate!
Please help us reach our maximum donation goal of $500!
Did You Know:
- that Europe bans 1,371 toxic chemicals from their personal care products and the US bans only 11?
- the FDA does not regulate the personal care products industry and hopes that cosmetic companies will do their due diligence and issue safe products?
- “safe”, “organic” and “natural” does not mean your products do not contain any toxic chemicals as well?
- 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will get cancer in their lifetime, 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys are identified with autism spectrum disorder in the US, and that Alzheimers is up 500% in the past 20 years?
- according to the President’s Cancer Panel only 10% of cancer is genetic and 90% is caused by environmental factors?
- that your personal and home care products (from shampoo to antibacterial wipes to makeup) contain carcinogenic ingredients, neurotoxins, endocrine disruptors and allergens that could be downright hazardous to your health?